Professional Pet Sitter and Dog Walker for Kernersville, High Point, and surrounding Winston-Salem, NC
Policies and Procedures
1. Owner is required to have all canine and feline pets current on vaccinations and identification tags prior to sit.
2. Owner will inform their Veterinarian that Barker & Katz Professional Pet Service will be caring for their pet(s) in their absence. If possible, Owner will make arrangements to have Veterinarian reimbursed for any service necessary during their absence by leaving their credit card number on file.
3. Payment for pet services is due at the time of service.
4. Payments for pet services can either be paid by cash or check.
5. Cancellation Policy- If owner plans to shorten their trip they must give Barker & Katz Professional Pet Service a minimum of 12 hours notice.
6. If owner plans to lengthen their trip they must telephone Barker & Katz Professional Pet Service a minimum of 12 hours in advance of last sit in order to be put back on the schedule. Owner agrees to pay all additional fees incurred upon their return.
7. Owner must telephone/text message Barker & Katz Professional Pet Service when leaving the home prior to the start of sit and telephone/text message upon return to the home in order to avoid an unnecessary visit and an additional charge.
8. Proper arrangements should be made for Barker & Katz Professional Pet Service to leave house key following sit. If an additional trip is necessary to return the key, another charge will incur.
9. If a visit is scheduled and pet sitter is unable to enter the home to care for the pet(s) due to owner circumstance, the owner is responsible for all fees.